07 June 2013

Plastic Storage Container Addict...Yes, That's Me

I never thought I would be addicted to plastic storage containers but I have recently realized that when do go shopping and I see a unique container, I want it.  In the meantime, the drawer in which we keep all of our storage containers is over flowing!  I just can't help myself.  Rather than purchasing containers that are inexpensive, I should probably invest in the Tupperware brand but it's hard.  A great place (though it's not the best quality) to find cool containers is the Dollar store.  And really, because it's only a dollar, you really don't expect it to last a long time.

The newest addition to my container collections are these cute containers.  They came in green, yellow and blue and guess what...yes, I bought all 3 colors!  Though they have the while seal making you think it is air tight, it really isn't but it's great for mini carrots, snacks and things that don't contain liquid.  What a great deal!!

P.S.  I love how we call storage containers Tupperware in general when Tupperware is a brand name, much like the post I did on Kleenex (click here to read that story).



No comments:

Post a Comment