07 January 2013

Trader Joe's Facial Tissue Review

Vlog Challenge: Day 7

Though this product review really has nothing to do with food, it was purchased at Trader Joe's so I just wanted to highlight it.

A few weeks ago, I caught a cold (so forgive me for the way I sound in many of the videos from here on out).  I was miserable!  And we all know, when we're sick, we go through a whole box of facial tissue in no time.  I almost said Kleenex but really, Kleenex is a brand name, not an item name.  So funny how we all use that when descibing facial tissue!  Anyway, because I was sick and my husband was trekking to Trader Joe's for me, I remembered they sold tissue.  Rather than asking him to go to 2 different stores, I asked for some Trader Joe's facial tissue.  Normally, I'm not a stickler when it comes to texture of tissue but because my nose was so raw, I needed something soft.  Unfortunately, though the box the tissue came in was super fun, the actual tissue itself was quite coarse.  This may totally be because again, my nose was quite sensitive but after a few uses, I had to have my husband go to the store to invest in the Kleenex brand tissue with lotion.  What a relief!  Because I love Trader Joe's so much, I would totally give their tissue another chance.  Hopefully this time it'll be not when I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment