05 May 2011

Trader Joe's Puff Pastry Margherita Pizza


I'm always looking for something good and quick to prep to eat for lunch while at work. I love Trader Joe's (as you will see on my blog real quick)! I feel as though everything there is healthy for you even if it's something drenched in chocolate. I found this puff pastry pizza that looked yummy so tried it for the first time. You can find this in the frozen food section of your local Trader Joe's.



I microwaved this pizza for about 1 min. and 30 seconds. I think I did it for a bit too long because the puff pastry was a bit tough. I would recommend microwaving it only maybe 1 minute. But perhaps the better choice is to bake it in the oven to get the full effect of the flakiness of the puff pastry. As for me, though the puff pastry was tough, it was still quite good. The tomatoes were fresh tasting as well as the basil that was on the pizza. Great cheese but not really alot of sauce...if at all. But I think the puff pastry makes up for it. It had a wonderful buttery taste. I would suggest giving it a try at least once.

Trader Joe's Valencia (my store!)
26517 Bouquet Canyon Road
Saugus, CA 91350
Store Hours: Every day from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment