12 January 2012

Birthdays are Worth Celebrating!


I love birthdays. I love decorating, buying people gifts and of course the best part...cake! The only thing I don't care too much for is the singing part when the birthday is mine. It's quite embarrassing. But it's that time again. January = My birthday! Though I won't share the number of candles that will be on my cake I would like to share all the great birthday club deals you get on your birthday.

Did you know that there are restaurants and other eateries that give you free items on your birthday? Most of them, you have to go to their website to sign up for their birthday club and you have a limited amount of time to use the coupon but some of these places give a whole meal for free. Just because you were born! Now that's an amazing deals. Make sure to sign up your whole family! And if today is your birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here is what I have gotten so far this month for my birthday!

Pasta Pomodoro (Italian) = Free Entree
Click Here to Sign Up

Macaroni Grill (Italian) = Complimentary Dessert
Click Here to Sign Up

Buca di Beppo (Italian) = Free Birthday Brownie Sundae
Click Here to Sign Up

Gladstone's Long Beach (Seafood) = Complimentary Entree
Click Here to Sign Up

Cold Stone Creamery (Ice Cream) = Free Ice Cream Creation
Click Here to Sign Up

Black Angus Steakhouse (Steak) = Free Steak Dinner
Click Here to Sign Up

As the days get closer to my birthday, I may get more birthday club emails so I will post again. If you know of any restaurant birthday clubs not on my list, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment