08 January 2013

Ginger Chews from Ginger People Sold at Trader Joe's Review

Vlog Challenge: Day 8

Ginger is so beneficial for many things in life.  People often use it as a digestion aid, as a immune booster as well as an ingredient while cooking to add a little zing to your dish.  In my household, when one gets sick or wants to avoid getting carsick, ginger is used.  When I have a full on sore throat or at times a slight throat irritation, I take these Ginger Chews from the Ginger People.  It's a little spicy and sweet which soothes the throat nicely.  It comes in super handy.  Though this is not an official Trader Joe's brand named item, it is sold at Trader Joe's.  

Each bag consists of about 25 ginger chews that are nicely wrapped up in paper as well wax coated paper.  The shelf life on these chews are quite long which makes it great to always keep on hand being that we normally don't eat these unless we really have to. 

I apologize for the sideways video...I am still getting used to my new iPhone 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment