12 January 2013

Trader Joe's Trek Nuts Mix Review

Vlog Challenge: Day 12

As mentioned in my other post, I love nuts.  Did you know that nuts are super healthy for you.  It is said that they can reduce stress, keep your heart healthy, may prevent cancers such as lung cancer and prostate cancer, help with lowering cholesterol, keeping your weight down just to name a few (please do research and ask your doctor for advice before going crazy on eating nuts due to this post).  If something so small is packed with so much benefit, shouldn't we always keep some on hand?

While visiting Trader Joe's one day, I came across these Trader Joe's Trek Mix.  It's so awesome!  In each bag, there are 10 individual bags and is under $4!  What a deal!


What I love about this trek mix bag is first, the price.  Each power pack bag is roughly 40 cents.  Next, I appreciate the fact that it is individually packaged.  This makes eating these so handy.  I keep a few packs in my desk at work and sometimes in my purse just in case the husband gets hungry.  It's just enough to keep you satisfied.  This particular pack contains nuts as well as dried cranberries which adds a little sweetness to the mix.  If you enjoy nuts, you have to give these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment