11 January 2013

Trader Joe's Honey Roasted Almonds Review

Vlog Challenge: Day 11

I love almonds.  As a matter of fact, I don't think there are many nuts that do not enjoy.  I am amazed though at how expensive nuts are, especially almonds and pecans.  Delicious and good for you, nuts are a great snack to fill you up when you get hungry.

One of my friends at work always shares the most interesting, tasty foods with me.  I am usually a creature by habit and tend to purchase the same foods everytime I go shopping.  My friend on the other hand, tries new things and always allows me to do a taste test.  I don't think there has ever been a time where she shared something with me that I didn't enjoy (she's a Trader Joe's fan as well).  So the latest taste test was for the Trader Joe's Honey Roasted Almonds.   She gave me some on a napkin and it was so good!  The almonds are sliced, lighted coated with honey then baked therefore giving it a sweet flavor.  I knew I had to get me a whole bag.  These almonds can definitely be eaten stand alone or what I do is add them to my morning yogurt.  How healthy is that!

P.S. Sorry again for the sideways video...

No comments:

Post a Comment