10 January 2013

Trader Joe's Fat Free English Muffin Review

Vlog Challenge: Day 10 (1/3 done!)

I love bread, especially soft, freshly baked bread!  Yum!  At my house, we try to keep atleast one type of loaf of bread.  Usually, the bread of our choice is one that we can make sandwiches with but today, we ventured out and bought what's commonly used as a breakfast bread.  Sadly, I don't take time to eat breakfast but if the opportunity arises, bread is a good choice.

We decided to try the Fat Free English Muffins from Trader Joe's for the first time.  I'm not sure if I just expected something softer but unfortuantely, I didn't care too much for this bread.  It could totally be because it was fat free as well.  Some food items can get away with being fat free and maybe this is one that doesn't.

The texture of the bread was good but it just had a interesting taste to it.  I usually try things atleast twice just in case it could have been an off day for me so perhaps we'll give it another go.

P.S.  I can't believe I took this video upside down.  Wow...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment