13 January 2013

Trader Joe's Beef Recipe Jerky Strips Review

As mentioned previously, now with a dog, I do have to admit, I am always on the lookout for unique and different food items for Muffin.  We do not feed her any "people" food (though I do catch myself giving her a itty bitty piece sometimes...shhhh!) so the more variety I can get for snacks, the better.  

I decided to try Trader Joe's Beef Recipe Jerky Strips and Muffin loves them.  They smell very much like beef jerky and what's convenient is that it comes in stripes that can easily be broken into smaller pieces.  It's a great treat when training dogs.  We actually have to add some of these in Muffin's dry food to get her to start eating but atleast she eats her food.  I think we spoil her but that's ok.  She is definitely worth spoiling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment