18 January 2013

Trader Joe's Electrolyte Water Review

I've always wanted to try electrolyte water so what better time to give it a shot then when I am sick.  I have been sick with the flu for a while now and because of that, I need to stay hydrated.  I often drink Gatorade when I'm sick but sometimes, I just need water.  I often see people drinking fancy waters like Smart Water but never tried it so I asked my husband to purchase some Trader Joe's Electrolyte water.

I was so excited to see what it would taste like and really...it tasted exactly the way it should taste...like water.  LOL!  I'm not sure what I was expecting.  Maybe something amazing, something unique but it tasted like regular water.  I would have to say it tasted like good water since I can tell the difference between some the water bottle brands.

Though I don't think I would trek all the way to Trader Joe's to get some of their electrolyte water, perhaps it's working in my body and creating my body to stay more hydrated than regular water.  If that's the case, it's worth drinking, wouldn't you say?  The price is amazing though for the size!  It is 99 cents for 1 liter!  Love deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment