16 January 2013

Trader Joe's 99 Cent Greeting Cards Review

I know this blog is food focused but I couldn't' resist sharing the greeting card selection at Trader Joe's.  In a day in age where email is the preferred communication method, greeting cards definitely don't get much credit anymore.  I personally love greeting cards.  I enjoy writing them as well as receiving them.  I do ponder what to do with the cards after reading them.  Do I keep it (I tend to be a pack rat though I'm getting way better) or is it something ok to toss?

Anyway, for those who still enjoy the old school greeting card communication method, have you checked out the prices cards?  Wow!  It is no wonder people email.  You save on card cost as well as stamp cost and it's instant.  But you do lose the personal touch.  There's something nostalgic and heartfelt about writing and receiving cards.

So the next time you decide to send that special someone a nice message, visit Trader Joe's where all cards are 99 cents.  Their selection of cards from birthday to weddings and graduation just to name some is great and each one is really nice.  I challenge you to write someone a note soon.  It's a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment