05 January 2013

Trader Joe's Pecan Pie Ice Cream Review

Vlog Challenge: Day 5

Pecan pie...just those 2 words make my day.  I have always loved pecan pie.  Yes, it's super sweet and yes, it's super high in fat but pecan pie...oh how I love thee!  I have made pecan pie before and actually reduced the sugar content by half and it was still amazing!  That just shows how sweet the pie is!  I do know many people who don't like pecan pie just for that reason.  It is too sweet.  I'm not sure what it is that makes me love it so much.  It could be the pecans or it could be the gooey center of the pie.  Nonetheless, it is my all time favorite (see my other post on my love for pecan pies here).

As usual, I was checking out all the new things at Trader Joe's and really, I rarely browse their dessert section because I could just about buy everything there.  Talk about danger!  But like I was saying, I was just browsing when my eyes honed into their new Pecan Pie ice cream.  YUM!!  You have no idea how excited I was and to make me feel less guilty, I justified it by saying to myself, it's only "pieces" of the pie so it's not that high in fat AND it's from Trader Joe's, which most of their foods are healthy and natural.

Check out this video on how wonderfully amazing this dessert was.

No comments:

Post a Comment