04 January 2013

Trader Joe's Peanut Butter and Oat Bars Review

Vlog Challenge: Day 4

I tend to love any kind of snack bars.  It is amazing how many different kind of snack bars there are out there in the market.  There are those that pretty much tastes like a candy bar all the way to those that are super natural with only honey as the ingredient holding the ingredients of the bar together.

I am awful at taking lunches at work.  Though time is allotted for me to take a lunch, I get busy and time just passes by.   Before I know it, it's already 2pm!  For exactly times like these, I always keep some snack bars in my desk.  While browsing the aisles of Trader Joe's one day, I came across these Peanut Butter and Oat bars.  If you like peanut butter, which I LOVE, you have to try these bars.  They are filling and taste wonderful!  The thing I like about it is that it's good for you too!  So the next time you need a snack or something to hold you over, try these.  I'm pretty sure, you'll add it to your "must haves!"

No comments:

Post a Comment