14 November 2012

Yea, I Got One Too...An iPhone 5! YAY!

If you have noticed that my photos on my food blog are WAY better than the ones I posted previously it's because I officially got a new toy, I mean a phone!  My husband bought me a new phone, an iPhone 5 to be exact.  I love it.  I honestly didn't need one nor do I think I am using it to its full potential but hey, it makes my blogging so much easier and nice.  I can take amazing pictures with the iPhone and "push" (computer terminology for send) the photo directly to my food blog.  How cool is that!  I use Blogger for my blog so if you download the Blogger app, log in, and that's it.  Simple right!

There are also some amazing photo editing apps that you can download to your phone that will make your blogging experience all the more fun.  Check these apps out that I downloaded:

-Photosynth
-Instagram
-Pic Stitch
-Muzy
-PS Express (Photoshop Express)
-Aviary
-Color Effects
-Typic
-Snapseed

Also there are so many food related apps.  Because I can't possibly download them all, here are my favorites!

-Yelp
-Around Me
-Starbucks (you can add your Starbucks card to this app so you can have your phone scanned instead of carrying around your card)
-Food Network On The Road (find food joints introduced on the Food Network Channel that are near you)
-UrbanSpoon
-Foodspotting
-Epicurious
-Jamie Oliver
-Fast Food (find calorie counts for items you would find at your favorite fast food restaurant)
-Big Oven
-Evernote Food

The great thing about apps is that you can download it to check it out and if it's not your cup of tea, you can always delete it.  I think I'm going to like getting used to my new phone.  Thanks hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment