20 July 2012

Blogging Contest DONE!

So the blogging contest that my husband started a month ago has concluded and the winner was....my sister in law!  Congratulations!!  Here is the blog that she used for her contest to win!  http://www.mochimoments.com.  She is an amazing mother of 2 and her blog is all the fun things that keep her busy.  As for the contest, I believe there were about 12 people in the running when the contest first started and at the end only about 6 bloggers were left.  The challenge was to blog consecutively for 30 days, submit your blog article to my husband before midnight, your article needed to have a photo and be at least 351 words in length.  What a great accomplishment for me and my food blog.  Now to keep it up...that's going to be the challenging part.

See you soon Foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment