05 August 2011

McDonald's Sauce, Please!


My husband and I often go to McDonald's for late night desserts. Is it the healthiest thing to have? Probably not but usually our routine is the same. We drive to McD's, go through the drive-thru, order our desserts and eat in the car. Where can you get decent ice cream for $1? I usually get a caramel sundae or chocolate dipped cone and my husband gets a ice cream cone or a strawberry sundae and a apple pie. Yes, he gets both.

On this one particular summer night, we were waiting in the drive thru for the gentleman in front of us to order. Here's how it went:

McD's Employee: Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?
Customer: Yes, can I have a 20 piece Chicken McNugget
McD's Employee: Would you like any sauce with that?
Customer: Yes.....(super long pause).....Ketchup

I was cracking up! I was thinking after his long pause that he knew of a secret sauce that no one perhaps knew of. But he wanted ketchup for his McNuggets! This totally made my night. Just so you know, I prefer BBQ or Hot Mustard sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment