31 December 2012

A Vlog Challenge and an iPad Mini!

This past summer, my husband who coodinates a Internet Marketers meet up group in our valley threw out a challenge to all those who are a part of the group.  The challenge was to blog everyday for 30 days consecutively during the month of July, submit your blog post to him by 11:59 pm, insert a photo within your blog and that your blog had to have a minimum of 351 words.  Of course the rules for this blog seems very precise but there was a reason for this challenge.  Many say they want to start a blog or a internet business but actually getting started is a different story.  By my husband creating this challenge, we had over a dozen people actually create a blog and write a blog article for 30 days straight!  The photos inserted in the blog as well as the minimum of 351 words was so that people would get used to this format because Google recognizes that the content on the blog is worthy.  Who knew!  The contest ended with 7 bloggers left where he left drew a name out of a hat in front of the entire group.  My sister in law won the Barnes and Nobles Nook.  CONGRATULATIONS Ronald (her name is Roni but I call her Ronald).

So without further a due, another challenge was thrown out by my husband to kick off the new year but this time, it's a YouTube Video challenge.  For the next 31 days straight, those who are a part of the Internet Marketers meet up group must upload a video they took or they are in up onto YouTube, submit the link to my husband by 11:59 pm.  There are not time rules or anything, just upload any video useful or lame and you're entered in the contest.  The prize this time around....drum roll please...a iPad Mini!  Though I don't like getting filmed, I can film something for an iPad mini, for sure!  So the challenge begins.  I will be doing a video reviewing different products from my ultimate favorite grocery store...Trader Joe's.  Make sure you watch all my videos and subscribe.  I can't wait but please give me some grace.  I'm not the best at speaking or filming...

No comments:

Post a Comment